Riak KV is a distributed NoSQL database designed to deliver maximum data availability by distributing data across multiple servers. As long as your Riak KV client can reach one Riak server, it should be able to write data.
Riak KV Enterprise includes multi-datacenter cluster replication, which ensures low-latency and robust business continuity.
Supported Operating Systems
- Amazon Linux 2016.09 (AWS)
- CentOS 6
- CentOS 7
- Debian 7.0 (“Wheezy”)
- Debian 8.0 (“Jessie”)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
- Ubuntu 12.04 (“Precise Pangolin”)
- Ubuntu 14.04 (“Trusty Tahr”)
- Ubuntu 16.04 (“Xenial Xerus”)
- FreeBSD 10
- Mac OSX 10.8+ (development only)
Are you brand new to Riak KV? Start by downloading Riak KV, and then follow the below pages to get started:
If you are looking to integrate Riak KV with your existing tools, check out the Developing with Riak KV docs. They provide instructions and examples for languages such as: Java, Ruby, Python, Go, Haskell, NodeJS, Erlang, and more.
- Open Files Limit
- Installing on Debian-Ubuntu
- Developing with Riak KV: Searching
- Developing with Riak KV: Getting Started
- Developing with Riak KV: Client Libraries